Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
ARTICLE 1 – THE PUBLISHER
OK-Publications is a co-production by Educatieve Muziek & Media
P / a Het Wijd 2
8939 BG Leeuwarden
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 1170151
ARTICLE 2 – APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the publisher and to every distance contract that has been established between the publisher and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions shall be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can easily store them on a durable data carrier.
ARTICLE 3 – THE OFFER
- If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the publisher uses images, these are a true reflection of the offered products, services and / or digital content. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the publisher.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
ARTICLE 4 – THE AGREEMENT
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the publisher will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the publisher, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the publisher will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the publisher will observe appropriate security measures.
ARTICLE 5 – EXCLUSION OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The publisher excludes the articles offered in the web shop from the right of withdrawal. The consumer hereby declares that he loses his right of withdrawal as soon as the publisher has fully executed the agreement;
ARTICLE 6 – THE PRICE
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
ARTICLE 7 – PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT
The publisher warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. / or government regulations.
ARTICLE 8 – DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
The publisher will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the publisher.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 3 of these general terms and conditions, the publisher will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without any costs.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the publisher will immediately repay the amount that the consumer has paid.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the publisher up to the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and made representative to the publisher, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
ARTICLE 9 – PAYMENT
- The amounts due by the consumer must be paid in advance.
- The consumer can not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the advance payment has taken place.
ARTICLE 10 – COMPLAINTS
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the publisher within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the publisher will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt.
3.If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement within a reasonable period or within 3 months after the submission of the complaint, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement rules.
ARTICLE 11 – DISPUTES
Contracts between the publisher and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are governed exclusively by Dutch law.